Last year the Belgium Luxembourg Gambia Chamber of Commerce organized three successful webinars on Healthcare, IT/ICT/Telecom & 3D printing sector and COVID19 implications: Opportunities & Challenges with regards of Doing Business in The Gambia & Senegal this…Read More
European Union Economic Partnership Agreement with West Africa (EPA) key benefits for European and West-African businesses:
• Improved opportunities for trade in goods
• Increase West African exports to the EU
• Enhanced aid for trade
• Assist West Africa to integrate better into the global trading system and will support investment and economic growth in the region.
• Support to regional integration
• Stimulate investment and contribute to developing productive capacity, with a positive effect on employment.
For more information on the EPA and other relevant Trade Agreements please forward a mail to us on email@example.com
#BLGCC #EU #WestAfrica #Gambia