The Government of The Gambia (GoTG) has eased the Curfew, Market Restrictions and Public Health Regulations as the rapid increase in COVID19 infections have stabilized to +/- 15 to 30 new cases a day. This is as relief to most businesses in the country as the restrictions…Read More
European Union Economic Partnership Agreement with West Africa (EPA) key benefits for European and West-African businesses:
• Improved opportunities for trade in goods
• Increase West African exports to the EU
• Enhanced aid for trade
• Assist West Africa to integrate better into the global trading system and will support investment and economic growth in the region.
• Support to regional integration
• Stimulate investment and contribute to developing productive capacity, with a positive effect on employment.
For more information on the EPA and other relevant Trade Agreements please forward a mail to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
#BLGCC #EU #WestAfrica #Gambia