COVID19 situation in The Gambia: New quarantine and testing guidance, The Health Minister has confirmed that the Gambia has registered two cases of the UK-Variant of COVID-19: The Ministry of Health in a press release dated 5th of January 2021 informed the…Read More
European Union Economic Partnership Agreement with West Africa (EPA) key benefits for European and West-African businesses:
• Improved opportunities for trade in goods
• Increase West African exports to the EU
• Enhanced aid for trade
• Assist West Africa to integrate better into the global trading system and will support investment and economic growth in the region.
• Support to regional integration
• Stimulate investment and contribute to developing productive capacity, with a positive effect on employment.
For more information on the EPA and other relevant Trade Agreements please forward a mail to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
#BLGCC #EU #WestAfrica #Gambia