As reported by the Government of The Gambia (GoTG), The Gambia recently launched a 500 Million dalasi fund for coronavirus response. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) complimented this effort with a US$21.3 Million Disbursement to The Gambia to Address the COVID-19 Pandemic. These…Read More
European Union Economic Partnership Agreement with West Africa (EPA) key benefits for European and West-African businesses:
• Improved opportunities for trade in goods
• Increase West African exports to the EU
• Enhanced aid for trade
• Assist West Africa to integrate better into the global trading system and will support investment and economic growth in the region.
• Support to regional integration
• Stimulate investment and contribute to developing productive capacity, with a positive effect on employment.
For more information on the EPA and other relevant Trade Agreements please forward a mail to us on email@example.com
#BLGCC #EU #WestAfrica #Gambia