Last year the Belgium Luxembourg Gambia Chamber of Commerce organized three successful webinars on Healthcare, IT/ICT/Telecom & 3D printing sector and COVID19 implications: Opportunities & Challenges with regards of Doing Business in The Gambia & Senegal this…Read More
Archive for month October, 2019
The Belgium-Luxembourg-Gambia Chamber of Commerce (BLGCC) is glad to inform its members and partners that The Ministry of Tourism, The Gambia has taken the step to make the country a visa free zone for all chartered and scheduled flights for certain countries.
Statement of The Gambia Tourism Board:
“The Gambia Tourism Board has the honour to inform everyone that in line with the new visa free policy adopted by the Ministry of Tourism, The Gambia is now a visa free zone for all chartered and scheduled flights.
The Gambia Tourism Board further wishes to inform that the new visa free policy applies to citizens from the following countries:
* All Commonwealth countries
* All European Union countries
* All African countries, and
* Baltic states ”
FACTS GAMBIA TOURISM SECTOR:
- 20 % contribution to GDP
- Largest source of foreign exchange earnings
- The Gambia offers several incentives for investments in the tourism sector such as for investments above the threshold of $250,000, incentives include a 10-year tax holiday.
For more information on the above or on The Gambia Tourism sector contact us on email@example.comRead More