Recently the Belgium Luxembourg Gambia Chamber of Commerce organized two successful webinars on Healthcare sector and IT/ICT/Telecom & 3D printing sector with a variety of participants from the private and public sector ( in Gambia, Belgium and Luxembourg ).
These signs of increased interest in key sectors in The Gambia (and Senegal) are a major drive for organizing a Webinar on “Doing Business in The Gambia & Senegal in times of COVID19” on the 12th of November 2020 from 10am (Banjul time) / 11am (Brussels time) – 13pm (Banjul time) / 14pm (Brussels time) with the theme Challenges and Opportunities.
This in the presence of, among others, Ambassador of The Gambia, Belgian Trade Commissioner, GIEPA, Key experts (Ministry of Trade Gambia), Credendo and YEP Gambia/ITC.
During the webinar experts from the private and public sector will elaborate on the challenges and opportunities in times of corona crisis in The Gambia and Senegal.
The Belgian Trade Commissionar will share an overview of the Economic fabric of Gambia and Senegal in times of COVID19, while the Gambia Investment & Export Promotion Agency (GIEPA) will focus in-depth on the key sectors in The Gambia in times of COVID19. Key Experts (Ministry of Trade Gambia), YEP Gambia/ITC will share their experience on the private and public sector in Gambia.
Credendo will explain their expertise on Gambia and Senegal and elaborate on their finance options.
• H.E Ambassador Teneng Mba Jaiteh, Head of Mission of Gambia to the E.U.
• Ivan Korsak, Trade Commissioner, Belgium Embassy to Senegal.
• Ousainou Senghore, CEO, Gambia Investment & Export Promotion Agency (GIEPA).
• Mr. Trevor Simumba, SBC1 Key Expert – Business Environment/PSD, Ministry of Trade, Industry and Employment (the Gambia). / Dawda Barry, Business Environment Reforms Non Key Expert, DAI
• Mireille Janssens, Business Development Specialist, Credendo.
• Raimund Moser, Country manager, YEP Gambia/ITC.
For more information about our services in The Gambia (& Senegal), Belgium or Luxembourg contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BLGCC – Webinar Doing Business in The Gambia & Senegal in times of COVID19: Challenges and Opportunities 12/11
DATE: 12th of November 2020
TIME: 10am (Banjul time) / 11am (Brussels time) – 13pm (Banjul time) / 14pm (Brussels time)
VENUE: Online/Webinar with ZOOM
Register now for this webinar (free).Read More